Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Learing Agility

My boy and I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to write. I want to take a minute to thank everyone who has visited my blog. I look forward to getting to know you.

I have been busy having friends to play. I have a new best friend name Wrigley. He's a golden retriever. He came to our house to play while his humans had a new baby. He's back home watching over his new baby girl. I told him all about watching out for human children. He's going to be good at it :)

I have also been very busy training and getting ready for my first dog show in Perry, GA. This last week at dog school, I learned how to do the agility course dog walk. It was lots of fun! I also like the tunnel.

My boy and I had a great walk today! I will put up some pictures of my first dog show experience. Anyone have any advice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dreamer,
Hope you don't mind me pawing by to see you but i seen you on dwb. You are gorgeous, ails my human owner loves rough collie's. It's good to loads of friends.


lots of licks

xx